Looking for a tool to familiarize yourself with futures trading without risking your capital?
Practice and test out your trading strategies with the Derivatives Trading Simulator (DTS), a virtual trading platform powered by Quick Suite Trading (QST) that replicates live futures markets with real time data.
Enjoy a free subscription account that is valid for 30 days. You can access to DTS via web version or mobile app. Subscribe now and log in to DTS to explore more!
DTS Key features
No clue on how to navigate the DTS?
Don't Worry! A list of tutorial video is available HERE. Do check them out!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
QST is a product of Computer Voice Systems. Their mission is to revolutionize technology systems in the derivatives market space while delivering best-of-breed customer service. Their systems are built from the ground up taking advantage of the most current advances in computing, networking, and quantitative ﬁnance. While others are attempting to modernize legacy electronic trading systems, they are designing fresh for the future. Their tailored solutions enhance derivatives trading performance and trade processing, making traders more productive, more proﬁtable, and—in many cases—both.
QST includes front-end screen and API-based trading systems, electronic trade order routing, pre- and post-trade risk management and back ofﬁce systems. Each of these solutions can operate on a standalone basis or they can be combined to provide enhanced functionality unavailable in heterogeneous conﬁgurations.
- Open a browser and go DTS landing page (https://www.bursamarketplace.com/mkt/dts)
- Read the introduction and click the “Start Now” button and you will be directed to DTS Subscribe page.
- In the Subscribe page, please complete your details and click “Subscribe” button.
- An email will be sent to you to confirm your subscription and account creation. You may proceed to QST newLite (link will also be provided in the confirmation email). QST mobile is also available to download in the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android) by looking up QST Mobile.
- Key in your username & password at the login screen. Press the Login button to then access your DTS account.
Should you face any technical issue while installing the application on your web-based / mobile device, please contact us at +603-2733 8860, or via email at [email protected]
|QST Code In DTS
|Crude Palm Oil Futures (FCPO)
|East Malaysia Crude Palm Oil Futures (FEPO)
|USD RBD Palm Olein Futures (FPOL)
|Crude Palm Kernel Oil Futures (FPKO)
|USD Crude Palm Oil Futures (FUPO)
|Gold Futures (FGLD)
|USD Tin Futures (FTIN)
|FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Futures (FKLI)
|Mini FTSE Bursa Malaysia Mid 70 Index Futures (FM70)
|3 Month Kuala Lumpur Interbank Offered Rate (KLIBOR) Futures (FKB3)
|3 Year Malaysian Government Securities Futures Contract (FMG3)
|5 Year Malaysian Government Securities Futures Contract (FMG5)
|10 Year Malaysian Government Securities Futures Contract (FMGA)
As for password reset, press the “Forgot password?” link at the QST newLite login screen, or via this link.