Looking for a tool to familiarize yourself with futures trading without risking your capital?
Practice and test out your trading strategies with the Derivatives Trading Simulator (DTS), a virtual trading platform powered by Quick Suite Trading (QST) that replicates live futures markets with real time data.
Enjoy a free subscription account that is valid for 30 days. Just download the desktop or mobile app and register as a user.
DTS Key features
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
QST is a product of Computer Voice Systems which includes front-end screen and API-based trading systems, electronic trade order routing, pre- and post-trade risk management and back office systems. Each of these solutions can operate on a standalone basis or they can be combined to provide enhanced functionality unavailable in heterogeneous configurations.
- Open a browser and go DTS landing page
- Read the introduction and click the “Start Now” button and you will be directed to DTS Subscribe page.
- In the Subscribe page, please complete your details and click “Subscribe” button.
- An Activation link will be sent to your email. Click on the Activation link, fill in your Username and Password and click “Submit” button to activate your account.
- An Email will be sent to you upon Account Creation. You may now download and install the “QST Mobile” application by clicking on the link given in the email. The QST application is available in desktop (Mac and Windows) and mobile (IOS and Android) version. (Alternatively, please search for QST Mobile in App Store or Play Store to download)
- Launch the QST application in your desktop or mobile, key in your username and password that you have created. Now you can start experience trading with virtual money in a simulated environment.
Should you face any technical issue while installing the application on your desktop/ mobile device, please contact us at +603-2733 8860, or via email at [email protected]
|Product Group||Product Name||QST Code In DTS|
|Commodity Derivatives||Crude Palm Oil Futures (FCPO)||MPC|
|USD RBD Palm Olein Futures (FPOL)||FPOL|
|Crude Palm Kernel Oil Futures (FPKO)||PKO|
|USD Crude Palm Oil Futures (FUPO)||UPO|
|Gold Futures (FGLD)||FGLD|
|USD Tin Futures (FTIN)||FTIN|
|Equity Derivatives||FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Futures (FKLI)||KLI|
|Mini FTSE Bursa Malaysia Mid 70 Index Futures (FM70)||M70|
|Financial Derivatives||3 Month Kuala Lumpur Interbank Offered Rate (KLIBOR) Futures (FKB3)||KB3|
|3 Year Malaysian Government Securities Futures Contract (FMG3)||MG3|
|5 Year Malaysian Government Securities Futures Contract (FMG5)||MG5|
|10 Year Malaysian Government Securities Futures Contract (FMGA)||FMGA|