Diversify your investments with ETFs and stand a chance to get a Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN worth RM100.
ETF Cashback Program Details
The ETF Cashback Program (“Program”) run from 2 August 2021 until 30 September 2021 (both dates inclusive) (“Program Period”).
An investor is eligible to receive ONE (1) unit of Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN worth RM100 if they meet any of the following criteria (Eligible Investor):-
- Criteria A: Invests (buys) one or multiple Exchange Traded Funds (“ETFs”) excluding Leveraged and Inverse ETFs (“L&I ETFs”) listed on Bursa Malaysia, with a cumulative value of RM2,000 and above within the Program Period; or
- Criteria B: Invests (buys) one or multiple L&I ETFs listed on Bursa Malaysia, with a cumulative value of RM2,000 and above within the Program Period.
The RM100 Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN is limited to the following:-
- The first 200 eligible investors who meets Criteria A within the Program Period; and
- The first 100 eligible investors who meets Criteria B within the Program Period.
Each eligible investor is only entitled to receive ONE (1) Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN per criteria. (i.e. An investor is entitled to a maximum of TWO (2) Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN if they meet both Criteria A and B).
The program is open to all retail investors with direct CDS Account(s) or Nominee Account(s). For the purpose of determining the cumulative value, the ETF(s) purchases made by the investors across multiple CDS accounts or nominees accounts will not be aggregated.
Where an investor buys ETFs via Nominee Account(s), the investor shall consent to the investor’s broker(s) providing and/or shall authorise the investor’s broker(s) to provide their information to Bursa Malaysia.
Eligible investors will receive the Reload PIN from their respective brokers within 2 months from the end of the program.
Please find the full Terms and Conditions of this program at the bottom of this page.
Here is the list of available ETFs on Bursa Malaysia and their respective year’s historical total returns:
|ETF Long Name
||ETF Stock Code
||Total return for 3 months (%)
||Total return for 1 year (%)
||Total return for 3 years (%)
||Total return for 5 years (%)
|ABF Malaysia Bond Index Fund
|FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI ETF
|Kenanga KLCI Daily (-1x) Inverse ETF
|Kenanga KLCI Daily 2x Leveraged ETF
|MyETF Dow Jones Islamic Market Malaysia Titan 25
|MyETF Dow Jones U.S. Titans 50
|MyETF MSCI Malaysia Islamic Dividend
|MyETF MSCI South East Asia (SEA) Islamic Dividend
|Principal FTSE ASEAN 40 Malaysia ETF
|Principal FTSE China 50 ETF
|TradePlus DWA Malaysia Momentum Tracker
|TradePlus HSCEI Daily (-1x) Inverse Tracker
|TradePlus HSCEI Daily (2x) Leveraged Tracker
|TradePlus MSCI Asia Ex Japan Reits Tracker
|TradePlus NYSE FANG+ Daily (-1x) Inverse Tracker
|TradePlus NYSE FANG+ Daily (2x) Leveraged Tracker
|TradePlus S&P New China Tracker-MYR
|TradePlus S&P New China Tracker-USD
|TradePlus Shariah Gold Tracker
|VP-DJ Shariah China A-Shares 100 ETF
- Historical returns have been taken from Refinitiv as at 2 August 2021.
- Data reflected as N/A: ETFs have been listed less than the period stipulated or insufficient data to calculate total returns.